Information & Referral

Photo of TCIL Staff Person giving info

We can provide you information on services and resources to help you live independently. Such as Social Security and other benefits, accessible housing, assistive equipment and accessibility in the community. We provide access to a wide spectrum of information on disability related issues, everything from where to get a disability placard for a vehicle to future planning for yourself or a relative.

If we do not have the answer to your question, we will refer you to someone who does. You can call us at (707) 445-8404; email us:; or mail us at TCIL, 139 5th St., Eureka, CA, 95501