If you, or someone you care about, is currently residing in a nursing home, do you or they want to move back to your own home or community but need help?
Tri-County Independent Living may be able to help if you (or your loved one):
- Have lived continuously in a hospital, a nursing or sub-acute care facility or an intermediate care facility for persons with developmental disabilities for 90 days or longer.
- Have used Medi-Cal during the last 30 days.
- Want more information about moving to your own place with services you want and need.
- Will work on a plan with a Independent Living Specialist, your doctor, family and others who support you moving.
We can speak with you and the people you name to assist you to live in a community setting.
Tri-County Independent Living staff can help you by:
- Talking to you about where you want to live and receive services.
- Exploring services and supports that are available in your home community.
- Helping you talk about the program with your physician and other people you name.
- Plan and coordinating a return to community living.
Talk to a Independent Living Specialist today!
This is voluntary.There are many things to think about and consider with your family, friends and your doctor.
Talking to a Tri-County Independent Living Specialist will help you find out what services are available.
Make Your Own Decision; Explore Your Choices
What to Think About…
- Where and with whom do you want to live?
- What can you do for yourself?
- What do you need help with?
- What questions do you have?
- What income and resources do you have available?
- What transportation is available for your doctor visits, shopping and other trips?